Soap & Glory Orangeasm | Review


If there's one thing I love more than makeup, it's undoubtedly bath and body care. So of course, I practically jumped for joy when I received this cute little Soap & Glory gift set for my birthday last month. Admittedly, I didn't even know that this set even existed until it snuck its way into the present pile.

Soap & Glory have ever so wittily dubbed this set 'Eau-La-La', and as much as I am ashamed to say it, the innovative name did make me chuckle just a little. Consisting of Orangeasm Body Butter, Body Wash and a Super Tonic Orangeasm Fragrance, this gift set is the perfect all-rounder. Orangeasm has to be one of my favourite Soap & Glory scents; the decadent orange laced with zesty notes of citrus and lemon is great for those wanting to grate a little rind into their life! And not to mention the products themselves...


The Orangeasm Body Wash is an absolute delight, acting as both a cleanser and a moisturiser whilst still injecting the skin with a grating of zesty freshness! I use this pretty much ritually and love the Jo Malone-esque fragrance
that it entails, which lingers on the skin for hours! 


The Orangeasm Body Butter is equally delectable, and the two products combined are a match made in heaven. With the zesty zing of mandarin and Sicilian lemon and the addition of shea butter massage balls to keep the skin moisturised, this body butter is possibly one of the most invigorating around! 


The only product I was a little sceptical about when it came to this set was the Super Tonic Orangeasm Fragrance, which is essentially the fragrance of the body wash and butter bottled up as a perfume. I initially found this a little strange as, if you've smelt Orangeasm before, you're likely to think that it'd be pretty odd compared to your average eau de toilette, but I was actually pleasantly surprised by just how much I liked it. As I mentioned previously, Orangeasm is a very Jo Malone-esque scent, with its zesty undertones and, quite frankly, odd combinations of fragrance that are peculiarly complimentary of one another, so this perfume actually feels pretty luxurious. It has an extremely refreshing scent and feels invigorating to the very sniff! If you're keen on the other products in this range, I'd definitely recommend giving this a try as it really ties the whole package together! 

So that's it for today's post- I hope that you enjoyed it! 

Have you tried any of the Orangeasm range from Soap & Glory? What did you think?

Lucy x 

Comments